About the Firm
Established Albuquerque Lawyer Delivers Strong Counsel to Clients
Assertive New Mexico firm handles bankruptcy and wrongful death matters
When you need a lawyer, it’s crucial to find someone who isn’t intimidated by any situation and has won strong results for clients because of that fearlessness and determination. At JD Behles Law Firm in Albuquerque, I am known for being a tireless advocate for the people I represent in cases involving Chapter 11 bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, wrongful death and animal administrative law. If you need legal support in any of these areas, you can count on my knowledge gained from more than 40 years of legal practice to achieve your objectives.
Knowledgeable adviser assists with animal administrative law issues
The attorney you choose to advance your interests will have an influence on your eventual result. In New Mexico and surrounding states, people and companies hire me because of my:
- Strong reputation — Clients and professional colleagues have praised the positive difference my firm makes for the individuals and businesses I represent. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Dedicated advocacy — I vigorously assert my clients’ rights and won’t back down even when facing government authorities or other powerful opponents.
- Personalized solutions — Starting with a free initial consultation, I take the time to understand each detail of your legal challenge. This way, we can work together to develop a strategy tailored to your specific needs.
For decades, I’ve simplified complex legal issues and helped clients achieve their objectives. Even if you’re unsure whether your situation requires qualified legal assistance, I offer a free consultation so you understand your options.
Areas of Practice
Skillful attorney fights to protect the rights of individuals and businesses
In the Albuquerque area and throughout the western United States, my firm assists clients with legal concerns such as:
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — No matter how complex your Chapter 11 bankruptcy matter is, I have the background and track record to identify and execute creative solutions during the reorganization process.
- Bankruptcy creditors’ rights — I enforce creditors’ rights during bankruptcy proceedings so that clients can maximize the recovery they receive from insolvent debtors.
- Wrongful death — In wrongful death litigation, my firm advises estate representatives and surviving family members who seek compensation after a fatal incidence of negligence or intentional misconduct. Damages can include reimbursement for funeral costs, financial contributions the victim would have made, and the loss of companionship suffered by bereaved loved ones.
- Administrative animal law — For all types of administrative animal law matters, I provide knowledgeable counsel and unique experience. Whether your concern pertains to breeding, ownership, regulatory matters or exhibitions, my firm delivers comprehensive legal support.
Delaying could threaten your chances to secure the legal resolution that you seek. I’ll take prompt, effective action on your behalf.
Contact an accomplished Albuquerque attorney to schedule a free consultation
JD Behles Law Firm represents clients in matters relating to bankruptcy, wrongful death and animal administrative law. My firm serves New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, California and the northern and western districts of Texas. Please call 505-738-6865 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment for a free consultation. My office is in Albuquerque.